Re: cdrtools cdrecord/cdrecord.c

Joerg Schilling wrote:

Bill Davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com> wrote:

Even for Open Source, there is an Author or a group of authors.
The version that comes from the Copyrightholder is the official one.

In this case there is no such official one, the "official" growisofs doesn't do CD, the "official" cdrecord doesn't do DVD. So neither of

The official cdrecord writes DVDs since early March 1998.
Where do we get source for this official version? The one I find on your site doesn't seem to do DVD, it just prints a bunch of advertizing for some silly closed source thing

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
 CTO TMR Associates, Inc