Re: Problem writing DVD-R's under Debian

    Prabhu> Thanks again.  I'll let the list know if other media
    Prabhu> works.

Just to let you all know that I tried again with different media and
everything works fine.  I am able to write on-the-fly as well as from
an already created iso image using k3b.  I haven't verified every file
on the DVDs but I am able to mount them and read the files.

For the record, I was originally using a brand called PowerSource.  I
switched to MoserBaer and Sony and things work fine.

Thanks for the help, especially to Thomas who suggested that I try
different media.

cheers,
prabhu