Re: CLOSE SESSION failed on DVD+R only

scdbackup@gmx.net wrote:

Hi,

Well, the main suspect is now the burner hardware, i fear.
Hardware or firmware. I'n afraid you might be right :(
[...] My house is completely Gates-free :)

As long as we live gatesfree there is not much
of a difference. (There was some firmware flasher
about a year ago, if i remember right ... google ...
was it http://binflash.cdfreaks.com/ ?
... NEC, TDK ... MAD DOG (?) ... no ASUS on the supported list.)

All in all burners are black boxes to me.

A little bit too far away for me. I'm at the west coast of the Netherlands.

I'm at about 300 miles up the river. Too far a shopping tour, indeed.
(Now the americans laugh at us. :))
The difference between the USA and England is that the British think 100 miles is a long distance and the Americans think 100 years is a long time.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
 CTO TMR Associates, Inc