Re: CDRecord proper dev specification w/2.6.x

> It may be that you are just a victim of recent incompatible changes in the Linux
> kernel. ----> Ask Linus Torvalds, he is personally responsible for these
> problems.

I think what was asked for was a solution, not an explanation why it
can't be done.

> It seems that the best is to avoid a 2.6 kernel if possible.

Works fine for me on SuSE 9.2 (and on 9.1), 2.6 kernel, running cdrecord
as $USER (and /dev/hdX device addressing).

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.