Re: mkisofs aborts but exit value is 0

scdbackup@gmx.net wrote:

> > If you like to do backups, use apropriate tools (e.g. star).
>
> I will have to RTxy about star in order to find out
> which of the challenges of backuping it promises to
> handle.

star should handle any issue that is relevent for backups.
Of course, star is limited to the support you get from the OS.

If you find anything reasonable that is not handled correctly,
you should send a bug report. But as star got a lot of attention
during the past year, it should be 100% correct now. It is e.g.
able to handle true incremental backups.

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de		(uni)
       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/