Re: mkisofs aborts but exit value is 0

> > If you like to do backups, use apropriate tools (e.g. star).
>
> I will have to RTxy about star in order to find out
> which of the challenges of backuping it promises to
> handle.

Not your ease of retrieval requirement. Nothing which packs up your
files into any sort of container first will give you easy retrieval, or
a lot of sleep when trying to recover the most from damaged backup
media. This is where creating a random-access filesystem on the backup
media really scores.

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.