Re: audio tracks on DVD

Hanspeter Roth wrote:
>   On Aug 04 at 21:59, Maik Zumstrull spoke:
>
>>frame (even a black picture) will do fine. Read the documentation of
>>your favorite DVD authoring tool. Any standards compliant DVD player
>
> I don't know my favorite DVD authoring tool yet.
> Are there some open source recommendations?

There are <http://dvdauthor.sf.net> and <http://dvd-audio.sf.net>, but
both projects appear to be somewhere between alpha and beta quality,
with a limited feature set. Give it a try if you want. There are some
more free or freeware solutions available for Windows, I think. Other
than that, there are only commercial implementations. The main problem
is probably, and as usual, availability of specs.