Re: Customer Services Representatives needed ASAP - MY RESUME

To whom it may concern,

I'm a student of University of Ottawa and I'll graduate before the end of august. My interest are technology and businesses and my goal is to help businesses of my community to use variety of technologies in any way I can.
I would be interested in opportunities in sales and customer service.
Im a bilingual soon to be graduating in Commerce with specialization in Management Information Systems, motivated and ready to begin my career. What interest me the most is that I can participate in your training program and so demonstrate what I'm capable of.
I attached my resume to the email.

Regards

Melanie Moreau