Re: Re: Burning DVD sometimes fails - sometimes works

I have tried with at least two different media and had the exact same problem with both of them. And the ones I currently use, Sony, are in the official list of compatible media from NEC for my writer. I am using the newest firmware.

So I guess even if I try with other media, it will fail at 4x, while I have written a large number of DVD's at 2.4x without problems.

So I still don't get what's wrong - and I have kind of given up to find out. I'll just keep on writing with 2.4x...

Torsten