Re: Strange behaviour of growisofs -Z option

Hi Jean-Pierre,

 scdbackup@gmx.net is blocked out by your mail provider.
I got this rejection message forwarded by mail provider:

<informogec@wanadoo.fr>:
193.252.22.78_does_not_like_recipient./Remote_host_said:
_550_<scdbackup@gmx.net>:_Sender_address_rejected:
_unauthorized_sender/Giving_up_on_193.252.22.78./

I'm now trying to reach you via various alternative
ways. Please do not use those mail addresses publicly
and give me a note if this message reached you.

PS: My apologies to the list. This is the second day
that i'm trying to reach Jean-Pierre about his growisofs
issues (curent state: -use-the-force-luke did help to
make -Z work with used "Restricted Overwrite" DVD-RW).