Re: DVD+RW tools / Linux / Nu Tech DDW-082 (works for +RW)

I have not been able to test the booktype capacity, since "dvd+rw-booktype" keeps reminding me that :
   This program targets units of RICOH, BENQ, BTC and LITE-ON designs.
    /dev/dvd doesn't appear to be one. Exiting.

As you can surely imagine booktyping functions are vendor-specific extensions, meaning that there is no "generic" booktyping support. If you want to help, talk to Nu and ask if they can release their vendor-specific command set specification. A.