Re: mkisofs -graft-points and deep directories - again

> If this is obvious for everybody else on the list except for me,
> please please make me understand :-)

You are not alone with not understanding why
seven directories as graft-point target are bad
while a directory tree with 7 or more levels
is ok, even with -graf-points. The trigger seems
to be merely the depth of the explicit target
path. Not the depth of the resulting tree in
the ISO image.

It is not obvious but it is as it is.

> PS Yes I know I could use -D

This line from your original post prevented any further
help attempts by me. It is the only method which i
know to circumvent the problem. Seems as if nobody
knows a better one.