Re: Problem with Pioneer DVR-A07XLA Drive

Oh sorry to trouble you, and this is the last email I need to send you, but this is the growisofs (same version) output for a formatted DVD+RW

growisofs -Z /dev/hdc=/var/backup/hosts/Amaranth/backup.udf
Executing 'builtin_dd if=/var/backup/hosts/Amaranth/backup.udf of=/dev/hdc obs=32k seek=0'
/dev/hdc: "Current Write Speed" is 2.5x1385KBps.
    622592/3191248896 ( 0.0%) @0.0x, remaining 597:53
    622592/3191248896 ( 0.0%) @0.0x, remaining 854:07
    622592/3191248896 ( 0.0%) @0.0x, remaining 1110:21
    622592/3191248896 ( 0.0%) @0.0x, remaining 1452:00