Re: remove the pointless delay

	Unless it has been removed, there should be an option for "gracetimer".
	Read the docs..

Fox.

On vinyl, Pete Greening was heard scratching:
Hi all,
I would like to request that future versions of cdrecord have an option which allows the user to skip the 5-10 second delay before writing. The one that generates:
Last chance to quit, starting real write    0 seconds. Operation starts.
If your doing alot of burning the delay is really just a hinderence. From my point of view it seems like a total waste of my time, and is very frustraiting. I understand that sometimes people don't really know what they want to do, and the delay is a nice chance for people to abort a cdburn. But honestly for those of us who burn alot of cd's, and know how to do it we just don't need this and it gets in the way.

Thanks

Mike 'Fox' Morrey - Noble Systems
Director of Mad Science Programming
Head of the Spontaneous Data Generation Department
-> I used to have a handle on life, but it broke. <-