remove the pointless delay

Hi all,
I would like to request that future versions of cdrecord have an option which allows the user to skip the 5-10 second delay before writing. The one that generates:
Last chance to quit, starting real write    0 seconds. Operation starts.
If your doing alot of burning the delay is really just a hinderence. From my point of view it seems like a total waste of my time, and is very frustraiting. I understand that sometimes people don't really know what they want to do, and the delay is a nice chance for people to abort a cdburn. But honestly for those of us who burn alot of cd's, and know how to do it we just don't need this and it gets in the way.

Thanks