help!!!

JAMES KAMALA CHAMBERS
Legal Practitioners/Notary Public
Block 804 - Law House building
Lagos-Nigeria
Telephone:234-8023644559
Fax line:234-1-7592653

Attn:Dear friend,

It is my humble pleasure to write you this letter irrespective of the fact
that you do not know me. However, I got your contact through your company,s
profile in your country,s embassy here in Nigeria division of Trade, Tourism
and Commerce, in my earnest search for a reliable and trustworthy individual
or group that can handle such a confidential business of this magnitude.

My name is James Kamala a family lawyer to the late ABACHA,S FAMILY. Since
the death of the Gen. Sani Abacha, the family has suffered a lot of harassment
from the Government that succeeded them.

Recently, the wife and other members of the family were banned from overseas
travels and are currently been held up in their country home in Kano. Although
some money in both foreign and local currencies were recovered from their
apartment, when Abacha was in regime with the help of some Lebanese businessmen
were able to move some boxes containing foreign currency totalling US$55M
United States Dollars to a Security Company in Europe for safe keeping.

The money in question US$55M as already stated is in a Security Vault, and
if you are agree to assist us to clear the consignment, we will go ahead
to present you as the beneficiary of the funds, you will be entitled to
30% of the total amount. In this case you will travel to Europe to clear
the boxes.Then the money will be in your custody for investment purposes
in your country.

The Security Company has asked Mrs. Abacha to come and clear her consignment
in their custody.Thus we are soliciting your urgent assistance as we do
not want the consignment accruing too much demurrage charge.

NOTE: There is no risk involved in this transaction as I am involved as
their trusted confidant.if you should be interested in this deal, keep it
as TOP SECRET and be prepared to do more lucrative business with us. I await
your urgent response through my alternative email address: james_kamala@bozz.com

Best regards,

James kamala LL.B (Hons.) BL.,(principal partner)

ASSOCIATES: Mohammed Ali (LL.B (Hons.), BL.,
Mallam Aliyu Hassan (LL.B (Hons.),
Miss Zainab Ali (LL.B Hons.)
Anthony Abraham (LL.B Hons.)

Tutti i concerti da non perdere! http://musica.jumpy.it/2003jm_m_concerti.asp