Re: Problem using a TEAC DV-W22E with dvd+rw-tools/cdrecord-prodvd/dvdrtools.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 01:24:51PM -0400, Geoffrey wrote:

> That being said, I'll not take up any more of your precious time with
> further responses to this thread.

Would people _please_ stop picking on Joerg.

It should be quite obvious that if
  a) people don't read documentation, or
  b) people use "bastardized" versions of cdrecord, or
  c) people use broken kernels
and claim Joerg's software is broken, then he will be, IMHO understandably,
upset.  Look, the software is free and the support is free.  I think it's
unreasonable and rude to expect much more (like sugar coated responses)
for free.

Geoffrey, _you_ are the one that made unnecessary personal remarks in
this thread.  "You're using a broken kernel" is not a personal comment.
Joerg simply told the user to use a working kernel, which is the only
reasonable answer to the problem.

--
<jakemsr@jakemsr.com>