Re: Problem using a TEAC DV-W22E with dvd+rw-tools/cdrecord-prodvd/dvdrtools.

Joerg Schilling wrote:
From: Geoffrey <esoteric@3times25.net>

Your message is not helpful at all! Why did you send it?

Because you are harsh to everyone, whether they are new to the list, old to the list, have any expertise or none. The purpose of my posting was to urge the poster to continue to pursue his problems, inspite of the harshness of your responses.

Yoy are not correct.

Perception is reality.

I am harsh only to people who are obviously lazy as you appear to be!

I've NEVER seen you demonstrate one ounce of patience with anyone on this list. You provide extensive support via this list, but you are always short with everyone and insult most.

I am sorry, but the way you send mail to this mailing list _exactly_
is one of the reasons why I get more and more trouble to do anything
new on cdrecord just because I get stuck to replying to mail only.

So why did you respond to this one?  What technical gain is it?

You are a person who is harsh and you are a person that should try to contribute by helping rather than just ***** at other people :-(

You have no idea what my contributions are. I'll not quote them either as they involve Linux and we all know how you feel about that.

That being said, I'll not take up any more of your precious time with further responses to this thread.