Re: How to contact Jörg Schilling? - cdrecord.1 patch

On Thu 8 January 2004 13:59, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> From: Lourens Veen <lourens@rainbowdesert.net>
>
> >On Wed 7 January 2004 17:49, Jens Seidel wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> PS: If you reply to this mail I'm willing to help polishing
> >> your website. Most of your .html files look weird! (Is .html
> >> or sgml, ... the source of it?)
> >
> >Have a look at http://cdrecord.berlios.de/test/
> >
> >That's what I built a while ago, but I got stuck on no replies
> > by Jörg, due to him having suspended cdrtools development for a
> > while then. He seems to be back at it again, but I don't have
> > time to work on it anymore at present. If you want to take over
> > you're more than welcome.
>
> Well, I did contact you twice (about half a year ago) and you
> signalled to me that you are no longer interested.

I should have mentioned that I did get a reply eventually, but had
moved on to other things by then. The way I described it makes it
sound more negative than I intended; I did not mean this to sound
like an attack at you, just a description of what happened. I'm
sorry if it came across that way.

> As your draft is only a skeleton, it currently cannot replace the
> old web page.

Agreed. That's why I'm hoping someone else steps up to finish it.

Lourens
--
GPG public key: http://home.student.utwente.nl/l.e.veen/lourens.key