Re: DVD Writing

I think I am there.

The good news is that you were right all along Thomas,
-use-the-force-luke does work exactly as you thought and explained.

What confused things is that I wasn't getting the cron output directly
(the system manager gets these mails) and re-installing the latest dvd
tools progs put them in /usr/local/bin so I had to include the full
path the growisofs before they were accessible to the cron job. Once I
had sorted all that it all worked fine without the need for the
additional format line on cron.

All I need to do now is sort handling files greater than 1GB.

Aren't DVDs fun !!

Many thanks again,
Mark.