Re: Graft-POints with Path-List

Hey! Thanks for the quick answer. I'll try it tonight. If it works, I'll use it. Quick question, though - On the line:
/files/file1.vox=/archive/file1.vox

	On which side of the "=" is the 'original' file, and which is where I want it to end up on the CD? (Look like the left side has where I want it, right where it *IS* in the filesystem.)

Thanks!
Mike.

Under radio crackle, scdbackup@gmx.net was decoded as saying::
Hi,

./mkisofs -J -joliet-long -R  -V toolbox#0396 -v -o /usr/image/archive.iso -iso-level 3 -path-list /usr/image/files/files.lst /usr/image/files/
The files in 'files.lst' are all in the same directory, i.e.:
/archive/file1.vox
/archive/file2.vox
So the end result, on the CD, is:
/file1.vox
/file2.vox
What I'd like is to move all the files listed in the "files.lst" file to /files/, for example, so the CD looks like:
/files/file1.vox
/files/file2.vox
I've tried just about everything I can think of to tell it to move the
files into a subdirectory, and most of the time I get an error stating
something like: "No such file or directory - invalid node: ..."
Anyone throw a clue my way?

Did you already try a 'files.lst' containing lines like these ?

/files/file1.vox=/archive/file1.vox
/files/file2.vox=/archive/file2.vox

You will have to use command line option -graft-points, of course.

Mike 'Fox' Morrey - Signal-Ahead
The sender of this e-mail is (C)2004 The Universe. He may not be copied,
decompiled, distributed, rented, or sold without prior approval. Remember:
Diarrhea is inherited. It runs in your jeans!