Re: Adding cddb to toc/data with cdrdao ?

Gregoire Favre wrote:

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 08:28:20PM +0100, Joerg Schilling wrote:

Why do you use cdrdao?

Because it works ALL the time...

No problem with cdda2wav....

Yes, it also works all the time, but 10% of the
cdrecord -v dev=... -useinfo *.wav faills and I have to disable the
-useinfo in order to make it works... and I dislike things that don't
work all the time...

What failure message do you get? I haven't seen any problems in this area, although I rip few CDs, mostly for "best of" compilations.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
 CTO TMR Associates, Inc