Unidentified subject!

hi

I want to take data backup on to a cdrom.My problem is when i want to
write
two directories with the same name like

1./var/www
2./home/naren/www

Sice both direcories have the same name(Since making an iso image with the
two dirs combined is impossible ,since /home/naren/www automatically
overwrites /var/www in an iso) Since mkisofs does not take in to matter
the path to which the (I donno completely )
files r there but only takes in to accont the last name (i mean only the
'www' part)

So finally i want to write it as

1. var.www
2.home.naren.www

to make an iso image such that when it is burned on a cd gives two dirs
var.www
and home.naren.www

I have to make some manipulation when trying to make
them(1./var/www,2./home/naren/www) to iso image and then burn it on a cd

How do i do this ???

Any suggestions

Thanks in anticipation