Translaters needed

Schily goes international.......

During the past month, I have been very productive even though
this is not yet visible to cdrtools.

As all Schily tools are build from a common source base, the
work I spend on tools like "sfind" and "star". Last week I build
90% of the base that is needed for internationalization support into sfind(1).

There is a plan to create one single file with _all_ strings from _all_
Schily tools and anther file with all files for all Schily libraries.

This will be ~ 10000 lines of text to translate (~250000 bytes).

Who has the needed knowlege to create high quality translations for a
specific language and is interested to help?

If you like to look into a English to German translation file that
contains 5% of the total strings from all Schily tools could look
into

ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/sfind/

and check the latest preliminary tar archive.

       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) chars I am J"org Schilling