Re: dvd+rw-tools-5.20.4.10.8: File is too large

Hi Helmut,

Thank you for your response.
Ah I suspected that ! Thank you kindly for your assistance, greatly
appreciated !
Keep well.

Kindest regards
David Wilson

D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
MSN: dave@dcdata.co.za
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support@dcdata.co.za
sales@dcdata.co.za
KZN's first and only pure Linux solution provider
LinuxBox S.A.: Africa's shell provider.
Powered by Linux and DcData - driven by passion !
http://www.linuxbox.co.za