Re: cdrecord fails with SCSI burner

>From: Volker Kuhlmann <hidden@paradise.net.nz>

>> This is not cdrecord but aillegal and defective hack from SuSE :-(

>Man you're predictable... it's starting to be funny.
>Guess what: that's why I tried your version next.

Well, if you did know it before, why then do you write boring test
results to this group?

>> >Warning: Open by 'devname' is unintentional and not supported.
>>
>> READ the man page and use cdrecord the RIGHT way (as documented in the man
>> page...).

>Well, I guess instead of posting the same reurgitations yet again, you
>should have kept reading - because then you'd have seen that it dies
>with dev=0,5,0 too.

>Having a bad day?

Do you?

If you like a useful answer for your problem, why then do you send tests
that include a lot of miss usage that could be the cause for your problem?

If you like a decent answer, send a decent question.....

       schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de	(work) chars I am J"org Schilling