Re: dvdrtools and dvd+rw-tools problems and suggestions

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Joerg Schilling wrote:

> I said:
> >I'm working on capturing the commands used to enable HD_BURN for one of my
> >recent drives, since that seems like a cost effective feature. Obviously
> >having Linux edit the command for me will not make it easier to get a
> >patch working.
>
> If you found the commands, please post them ;-)

Count on it! Even if this feature requires a HD_BURN drive to read (I
assume it does), they are cheap enough to buy another in case one goes
bad, use in two systems, and pay for them in 3-4 months with the media
savings.

Assuming I get them working in Linux, of course, too ugly to keep booting
Windows other than as proof-of-concept for burning.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
  CTO, TMR Associates, Inc