Re: growisofs with ND-1300A problems: write failed:Input/outputerror

Hello,

Thanks! That (autorun) was the problem. I had not noticed
that anything was triggered by loading a disk in any of the
players but shure enough I had the decribed
~/.kde/Autostart/Autorun.desktop file! After removel everything
worked flawless! It is obvious that the new distributions and
window managers comes with a lot of features that easily turn
into bugs.

Please add this detail to your FAQ/Readme. I realy searched it and the
web for solutions and examined my system for strange things so
I think others will stumbel on this if they run KDE.

/Björn