Re: problems with xcdroast + ide-scsi

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 10:50:46PM +0100, obarrot wrote:
> Hi, I can't use my CD-ATAPI cdrom with xcdroast + the ide-scsi.o module

Judging from the version of cdrecord you used, I guess you are using
a really ancient version of xcdroast. (alpha9? current is alpha15)

One that does not support ATAPI devices directly.

Regards,

Thomas

  ___ ___
 /   |   \  ___________   | REAL   : Thomas Niederreiter: Munich, Germany
/    ~    \/  _ \_  __ \  | EMAIL  : tn@xcdroast.org
\    Y    (  <_> )  | \/  | WEB    : www.xcdroast.org
       \/ All I want is a warm bed and a kind word and unlimited power
                      -- Ashleigh Brilliant