Re: Incorrect Mail set up please correct!

> Somebody is posting from an illegal mail address: <hidden@paradise.net.nz>
>
> Please immediately fix this. It is extremely unfriendly to use illegal mail adresses
> as this is the typical way spammers do their "work".

That would have been me, and it is a very effective spam protection and
therefore stays. It also minimises the total traffic between spammers
and my ISP, and my ISP and me. I *had* asked not to be cc'ed for list
postings, if you ignore that, you'll have to put up with the bounce. If
you can't work out my real email address I can't help you.

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.