Re: growisofs with -b problem

> It appears to me that the version they release outputs at least as much
> as the original cdrecord does, which seems to be what the exception in
> paragraph 2 section c states as acceptable.

Seems like a lot of fuss about nothing to me. Jörg could also put some
info on his website - many projects name the competition and say a word
about the difference of their own project/program. Good place to say
"the following programs (list with URLs) are not maintained by me and
bug reports should be directed to their authors". Much more effective
than one line of legalese posted on this list.

> Well I haven't tried "dvdrecord" myself, I just stick to cdrecord-prodvd
> when I want to play with the DVD-RW.

Try out http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~warly/files/cdrtools/
All done with the latest cdrecord and packaged up:
http://volker.dnsalias.net/soft/rpm/suse8.2/ in cdrecord-dvdhack*

Volker

http://volker.dnsalias.net/		Please do not CC list postings to me.