xutils-dev: Changes to 'refs/tags/xutils-dev-1_7.2.ds-1'

Tag 'xutils-dev-1_7.2.ds-1' created by Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> at 2007-02-17 17:13 +0100

Tagging upload of xutils-dev 1:7.2.ds-1 to experimental.

Changes since the dawn of time:
Branden Robinson:
      Set svn:keywords property to "Id" (keyword already present).
      Note probable out-of-dateness of maplink() function body.
      Add high-level documentation to XSFBS shell library, intended to reduce

David Nusinow:
      * Re-organize utils. We'll just ship them all as xutils-dev, which xutils
      Add packaging for xutils-dev
      Pull in xsfbs
      Supply the xutils-dev.install file
      * Port patches from trunk
      * Port patches from trunk
      Move xsfbs back to its rightful place
      Merge missed changelog entry and bump new upload to correct version
      Copy cf files over to xutils-dev working branch
      * Include missed .cf files. Thanks Giacomo Boffi and Russ Allbery.
      Make us error out if we call patch and don't have quilt installed
      Fix the last commit and fix spelling error. Thanks Brice Goglin for the spelling catch.
      * Add 03_norman.diff which should prevent Imake-using packages from needing
      * Add 03_xutils-dev-FHS.diff and 04_xutils-dev-debian.diff from Eugene Konev
      Prepare changelog for upload
      Move all xutils-dev working dirs to use svn best practices
      * Re-version the package to upstream katamari release version. The ds is for
      * Update imake to 1.0.2
      * Update util-macros to 1.0.2
      * Update xorg-cf-files to 1.0.2
      Update patches for new versions
      * Add a series number for the xaw_without_xp patch
      Add suffix to 05_xaw_without_xp
      Fix rename goof in series file
      remove obsolete site.def
      Copy site.def.in from vendor branch to working branch
      * Add 06_linux_manpage_suffixes.diff which now creates manpages without the
        + Make use of this fix in this package by autoreconf'ing with the macros
      * Move depends on xorg-x11 to pre-depends
      * Bump standards version to 3.7.2.0
      Fix up install file for manpage suffix fix
      * Correct the mkdirhier manpage rewrite patch so that the manpage suffix is
      * Stop trying to put the debugging symbols somewhere. We're not going to
      Fix for bug #371152. Thanks Joey Hess.
      Pull patches from ubuntu for ARCHITECTURE, LAPTOP, RECONFIGURE, FIRSTINST, and UPGRADE variables
      * Merge xutils-dev from 7.1 branch to trunk now that it's in unstable
      * New upstream release of util-macros (1.1.1). This makes our manpage
      * Autoreconf to fix manpage suffix bugs on all platforms I'm aware of.
      * Remove obsolete qualifier about imake and old gcc conflict from long
      * Add util-macros 1.1.2 to allow building docbook docs
      Prepare changelog for upload
      * Add 06_font_path.diff. This fixes X11.tmpl so that imake-using apps will
      Move the files so they'll be put in debian/xsfbs automatically when pulled

Julien Cristau:
      Add new "serverabi" rule to generate drivers dependency on the server.
      * Update util-macros to 1.1.5 (X11R7.2).
      Merge branch 'xsfbs' into debian-experimental
      autoreconf -f -i in every subdir.

Steve Langasek:
      Add patches that David forgot to commit
      Update the templates to not pull in libXp as a dependency of libXaw,