moving GLw headers and libs out of libgl1-mesa-sxw11-dev

Hi Thierry,

While cleaning the BTS of Mesa, I found #374904 which claims that
libgl1-mesa-dev should provide GLw libs and headers as
libgl1-mesa-swx11-dev does. This bug actually comes from #374303 where
"inventor" failed to build because it requires GLw headers but was
depending on libgl1-mesa-dev. It has been changed to depend on
libgl1-mesa-swx11-dev, with an invitation to fix mesa in the future.

libgl1-mesa-swx11-dev and libgl1-mesa-dev must conflict since they both
provide libGL.so.1. But we should be able to build things on any of them
and run on the other (as pointed out by Michel in #374303). However,
since GLw is only included in libgl1-mesa-swx11-dev, any application
requiring GLw cannot build on libgl1-mesa-dev. Moreover, we don't ship
any shared libGLw.

So I think we should move GLw headers and libs from
libgl1-mesa-swx11-dev to their own package (maybe libglw1-mesa and
libglw1-mesa-dev?) and ship both GLw shared and static libs. Then, any
application using GLw directly would have to depend on these new
packages instead of  libgl1-mesa-swx11-dev (and eventually depend on
libgl-dev too if needed).

If this looks ok (and once we have a name for the new packages), I'd be
happy to work on it.

Brice