Re: Processed: Reassigning bugs to the right package.

On Wed, 2006-05-17 at 22:40 +0200, David Martínez Moreno wrote:

> 	Well, I think that confirming that a bug exists before reassigning is a more
> tedious and long process than a former reassign and latter treatment.  There
> are plenty of open bugs, and the amount of people that I can involve trying
> to confirm and/or reading the whole bug makes much harder to clean up the
> bugs.
>
> 	Many people say that they find impossible to browse the large amount of bugs
> that X packages have.  Well, I am trying to put every book in its shelf, only
> by looking the cover (in fact, I read -very fast- every bug).

The result of which will be every single package being cluttered with
tons of bugs, most of which probably don't apply to the modular packages
anymore. OTOH, most of them probably do apply to the packages they were
reported against, and reassigning them breaks their association with
those.