Re: Processed: Reassigning bugs to the right package.

El martes, 16 de mayo de 2006 07:46, Michel Dänzer escribió:
> Hi David,
>
> I'll only comment briefly based on some of the titles, as I don't have
> time to look through all these, but in general, shouldn't we first
> confirm that a bug is still there before reassigning like this?

	Hello, Michel.

	Well, I think that confirming that a bug exists before reassigning is a more
tedious and long process than a former reassign and latter treatment.  There
are plenty of open bugs, and the amount of people that I can involve trying
to confirm and/or reading the whole bug makes much harder to clean up the
bugs.

	Many people say that they find impossible to browse the large amount of bugs
that X packages have.  Well, I am trying to put every book in its shelf, only
by looking the cover (in fact, I read -very fast- every bug).

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Network engineer