XOrg 6.8.99.901.dfsg.1-2, upgrade report, some niggles

Hi,
Upgraded couple of nights ago to 6.8.99.901.dfsg.1-2 from -1. It all
went fine, except that I was asked about /dev/input/mice 3 times. I
think each time it went on to print out notice about modified
/etc/X11/xorg.conf and not applying changes, but can't be sure as it all
flushed away.

There's also an older issue, has been with me for several other versions
(probably starting from first xserver-xorg/experimental=6.8.99.900).
Letter 'e' won't in all cases type out correctly. In both rxvt and xterm
when typing it locally it will need several presses to make the letter
'e'; pressing anything but 'e' after pressing 'e' will make it appear
instantly. It's like it is some combo-key now.
But when I ssh somewhere else from same terminal, it works just fine and
types out instantly.

Could it also be possible to have some sort of meta-package that would
depend on all the versioned packages of debian-xorg of a same
'release'? It would make cross-testing xorg so much easier as manually
changing installed versions from aptitude just doesn't cut it (20+
different packages).

Thanks,
--
   Psi -- <http://www.iki.fi/pasi.savolainen>