Re: patches reviewing -- Road to xfree86 4.2.0

Ishikawa,
    A minor correction. I noticed you had uploaded new copies
of the xfree86_4.2.0-0b2.diff.gz  with a different checksum
so I tried building with gcc 3.1.1-0pre2 again. This time
I didn't have any problems and the resulting binaries work
just as well as your gcc 2.95.4 built ones do. Also I checked
with Franz Sirl and he actually doesn't have any additional
patches that aren't already in the cvs upstream. Thanks again
for doing this packaging for us all.
                           Jack