unofficial 4.2 debs

I've been using 4.2 for my radeon 8500 for a while and.. (alas no 3d but
anyways) the unoffical debs I have been using work great except that the xterm copy and
paste functionality is not. You select things with the mouse it never ends
up on the copy buffer and you middle click it doesn't paste. I don't know
if it's just my comp (it worked before I upgraded) or what. So I'm just
letting you know that if you do what ever was done to make these debs (I
am assuming it's a pretty standard compile of of X) you might have some
copy and paste issues with xterm.

Just something to look out for.

Hasta,

Josie Imlay