XtMakeGeometry errors resolved

Hi, all. I figured out a way to resolve the "parent not composite" errors
I've been getting from the xaw packages. I tried running apt-get to
install X from the phase2 debbies. Of course,  I started getting the
error.

But, I then downloaded the Linux-ix86-glibc21 tar files from
ftp.xfre86.org. After overwriting the debianized X with the tar files (via
Xinstall.sh), I no longer get the errors. All debian config files are
preserved and working like a charm. Now, the xaw libraries are behaving
just fine.

I can now run Saphira and xfontsel and other xaw-based software without a
problem.

-- Derek J Witt, djw@flinthills.com