Re: XtMakeGeometry errors resolved

Derek J Witt <cappicard@fh-wrstlr-198035.flinthills.com> writes:

> Hi, all. I figured out a way to resolve the "parent not composite" errors
> I've been getting from the xaw packages.

[...]

> After overwriting the debianized X with the tar files (via
> Xinstall.sh), I no longer get the errors.

Actually, you only need to pull out libXt.so.6.0 from the Xbin.tgz
file and replace it for the current broken version to fix the
XtMakeGeometry problem.  That is much less intrusive that overwriting
the entire X setup.
--
Echelon bait:
NWO Mena NSA cracking NORAD Vince Foster Kibo PLO JFK Noriega Ortega