Re: Please turn off automatic downloads when visiting the downloads page

On Thu, Dec 02, 2021 at 10:34:23PM +0000, sr e474 wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I want to download for a different architecture. Add a "Download Now"
> button if you want this functionality available, but please don't assume
> that everyone heading towards the Downloads page automatically wants the
> version you are serving them.
>
>  Thanks!

Hi,

The "default" download is appropriate for the majority of people using
Intel/AMD processors but not for others, yes.

There is a prominent link for "other downloads", that will take
you through to all the other architectures and there's always
https://www.debian.org/CD/

https://www.debian.org/ - More link leads to -
https://www.debian.org/intro/index#software - Download link there leads to -
https://www.debian.org/distrib/netinst