Re: Using urlcheck - how many broken links should we accept?

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 3:15 PM Thomas Lange wrote:

> Sometimes people replace a broken link with a working link to
> archive.org. I do not like that. I prefer removing broken links. And
> often the content is also outdated, and removing it may be adequate.

For historical pages (like old News pages, old elections or votes), I
think it is better to either leave the broken links as-is or use
archive.org for the broken links than to remove those historical
pages/links from the website.

--
bye,
pabs