Re: Request for write access to webwml repository

Hi all
I've approved Fabian's request to join the webwml project in Salsa.
I agree with both sides, working with merge requests or sending patches
shouldn't be a problem particularly for starting. For translators, IMO
it's essential that the work is coordinated within the language team,
and given that Holger clarified that it is, I think it's also fine to
grant commit permissions to the corresponding contributors.

Don't forget to do git pull or rebase your work prior to pushing the
commits to the repo, to avoid dummy merge commits ;-)

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona