Wrong version of Chinese release note for jessie/stretch on website?

Dear debian-www members,

I heard of some discussion on debian-chinese-gb mailing list [1] that current
translated release notes (in Chinese) for Jessie and Stretch are not correct.

As you can see in [2] and [3], these are all release notes for Buster, not
jessie or stretch.

I haven't verify whether other languages are affected but this looks
worthwhile to get fixed. Where should I start to debug this issue?

--
Regards,
Boyuan Yang

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-chinese-gb/2020/05/msg00027.html