Date: May 31, 2020, 23:43
From: bikelanebeemer@tutanota.com
To: team@forums.debian.net
Subject: FWD: Did not receive confirmation email

Hi, I tried the other email address, but it got bounced back. Would you mind forwarding this to whomever can help me?
Thanks,
Andrew

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
https://tutanota.com

Just signed up to the Debian Users Forum. Just starting out with Debian. Could you please send me a confirmation email? I tried twice and didn't receive one.

Thanks,

Andrew