Re: Weird link to "Search" on Site Map

Hi Mr. Thomas!

On Sat, 14 Mar 2020 15:20:10 -0700
Kevin Thomas <kevin.t0517@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I noticed that at the bottom of the Site Map page (
> https://www.debian.org/sitemap) there is a link to the search page tacked
> on immediately after the "Debian Developer's Packages Overview" item.
> Should this be removed? A link to the search page is already in the footer,
> and it doesn't seem like it would make sense to be put in any of the
> existing categories on the site map. At the very least I think it should be
> moved, as its formatting is clearly incorrect.

I do not see such a link there:
https://www.shlomifish.org/Files/files/images/Screenshot_20200315_101823.png
(firefox 68.6.0 on mageia linux v8 x86-64 ). Can you link to a screenshor or
similar?

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
UNIX Fortune Cookies - https://www.shlomifish.org/humour/fortunes/

Chuck Norris has 50 years of proven experience in PHP/MySQL/Java. Each.
    — http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/facts/Chuck-Norris/