Weird link to "Search" on Site Map

Hello,

I noticed that at the bottom of the Site Map page (https://www.debian.org/sitemap) there is a link to the search page tacked on immediately after the "Debian Developer's Packages Overview" item. Should this be removed? A link to the search page is already in the footer, and it doesn't seem like it would make sense to be put in any of the existing categories on the site map. At the very least I think it should be moved, as its formatting is clearly incorrect.

Thank you,
Kevin Thomas