Re: new Debian homepage: request for review

Hey all.

The text is fine to me, but the on smartphones the page look a bit odd. The sessions title font could be smaller and sans serif. I need to check on other phones, but the pictures are rendering ower the text. I understand that maybe phones are not pretty much the focus now, although we might need to check on them once in a while for quick searches.

Thank you so much for the job. It's getting really nice.

Qobi