Ailoth links need updated

It has come to my attention that all throughout our websites there are a number of remaining links to ailoth and ailoth mailing lists for example the packages.debian.org page for aptitude points to both an ailoth homepage and mailing list. The wiki entries any of us could fix, but these other pages not so much. We need to make some effort to update ailoth links with salsa or other appropriate links. Let me know if I can help somehow.