Re: Problem with vendor -- Cape Cod Office Consultants

Hi,

pdoherty <pdoherty@protonmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After discovering their business on https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/, I
> purchased a bootable thumb drive from [Cape Cod Office Consultants]
> (http://shop.ccocnet.com/software/linux-discs/debian-linux-install-live-media)
> on September 25, 2018. I have not received the item and my attempts to contact
> the business have either failed (bounced emails) or been ignored (contact form).
> I've opened a ticket with PayPal and am attempting to the cost of my purchase.
>
> All that being said, I would like to see this business be removed from
> https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/. I know it's a pipe dream but, ideally,
> the vendors appearing on this page should be as reliable as Debian itself.

Sad to hear about your problems :-(
I have removed the vendor from our list.
The removal should be online within the next hours.

Thanks for the hint

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Finterprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076